Hello and Welcome to my Website! I'm thrilled you're here!
My name is Valentina, and I am an author behind Fields to Feasts website.
My passion is to share my experience growing, weeding, and fertilizing flower, fruit, and vegetable garden. Because life is better homegrown
Also, I will be sharing gluten-free, keto, vegetarian recipes, and how to harvest homegrown fruits and vegetables.
Growing your own food is very beneficial in many ways:
- it saves you money
- the taste of the homegrown produce cannot even be compared to store bought
- since the produce is harvested fresh the natural flavors of the vegetables and fruit shine and require minimal addition of oils and seasonings
- it is very therapeutic and rewarding
- it is healthy for you
- it enables you to physically connect with nature
- never ending learning experience
If you're a beginner, the easiest produce to grow are:
- bell peppers
If you find these recipes, articles or tips helpful, or if you want to share your love for growing your own food, please drop a word in the comment section at the end of each post or a recipe. That will mean a lot to me!
Thank you for stopping by!